Your Daily Digital Digest for Monday, December 4th, 2017
Here's your Daily Digital Digest for Monday, December 4th, 2017. Thanks to @acurrie for compiling!
Your news links for today:
- The death of the internet - The Outline
- The FCC Wants to Kill Net Neutrality and End the Open Internet. If It Does, Congress Will Pay the Price - WIRED
- AT&T says it never blocked apps, fails to mention how it blocked FaceTime - Ars Technica
- AT&T: Killing Net Neutrality Will Bring 'Enormous Benefits' - DSL Reports
- Seven Things You Can Do Right Now to Save the Internet - Free Press
- New York AG Provides Tool To Help You Check If Your Name Was Used To Support Killing Net Neutrality - Techdirt
- Apple is sharing your face with apps. That’s a new privacy worry. - Washington Post
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong? The iPhone X's Face ID - Forbes
- Bell Canada is refusing to unlock cell phones, in accordance with the CRTC mandate effective December 1, unless you have a Bell mobility account - reddit discussion
- Net Neutrality Needs You as Much as You Need It - EFF
All links compiled by OpenMedia community member and volunteer Andrew Currie.