Their secret revealed
- Arstechnica: EU plans to destroy net neutrality by allowing Internet fast lanes
- Is the European Union about to cave to Big Telecom’s slow lane plan?
- Artechnica: FCC Republican says Internet isn't a necessity or a human right
- An Internet slow lane sneak attack
- The NSA listened to France's highest ranking officials. Meanwhile France passes a sweeping surveillance law.
- Official Australian commission warn about the economic consequences of TPP Internet censorship
- EFF: Fast Track passed. We need to prevent the TPP!
- We’re running a giant NoFakeInternet ad in Facebook’s backyard right now
- The battle to stop Fast Track may be over, but the battle to stop the TPP is just beginning.
- IBTimes: The TPP will leave us unprotected