Their secret revealed
- Techdirt: We're already benefiting from killing off the Internet Slow Lane plan
- NY Times: The verdict is in on Obama's efforts to sell the top secret TPP
- Bloomberg: We're also waiting to see the final version of the TPP, Hilary.
- Telegraph: Opposition on Internet.org keeps growing.
- Bloomberg: Obama doesn't have the TPP votes
- More than 250 U.S. tech companies speak out against the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Our positive crowdsourced action plan to turn the Bill C-51 debate on its head and restore the privacy rights of every Canadian
- Wired: Internet.org doesn't care about Net Neutrality
- Guardian: If Fast Track passes, TPP would be two weeks away
- 65 groups from 31 countries speak out against Zuckerberg’s fake Internet project