Internet Slow Lane? Worst. Idea. Ever.
- EU consultation on online platforms – your voice counts!
- How European decision-makers could break the web
- Creative Commons: Trans-Pacific Partnership Would Harm User Rights and the Commons
- LA Times: Why T-Mobile's new 'free' data plan is bad for the Internet -- and worse for you
- Forbes: What Happens If Hyperlinks Get Copyright Protection In Europe?
- Boing Boing: EU wants to require permission to make a link on the Web
- TPP: We are taking your voices to Washington D.C.!
- IB Times: Unlocking Your Phone Could Land You In Jail Under TPP
- Washington Post: We made President Obama’s big TPP trade deal searchable
- Guardian: The clock is ticking on a time bomb that could blow up a free internet: the TPP