Internet Slow Lane? Worst. Idea. Ever.
- Engadget: Tennessee joins growing list of butthurt groups suing the FCC
- Mashable: Big Telecom's hold on live TV may be coming to an end
- Wired: Cord cutters rejoice!
- Art Killing Apathy: Artists are standing up against the TPP
- The Guardian: Spying is a waste of time and money
- The Verge: Snowden calls on entrepreneurs to encrypt communications
- Fight for the Future: Taking to the skies to stop Fast Track
- Slate: FCC ruling gives poor students a leg up
- BGR: Cable can't fight back against Netflix
- EFF: White House messaging around the TPP is just backwards