1. At OpenMedia we work in three main issue areas - Privacy, Free Expression, and Access - and we’ve broken down all of our campaign work to fit into one of these three pillars.
Click below to open pillar-specific questions and tell us which aspects of our work interest you most:
In OpenMedia's work on Access to fast and affordable Internet infrastructure, I am most concerned about:
In OpenMedia’s work on Free Expression issues, I am most concerned about:
In OpenMedia’s work on Privacy issues, I am most concerned about:
2. The opponents of the open Internet have money and power, but we have one of the largest online communities of people in the world. We want to know how we can best serve our community. What do you value most about OpenMedia's campaigns?
3. Optional: We’d like to know what inspires our supporters! What is your favourite thing about the open Internet?
4. Would you ever consider becoming a monthly financial supporter of OpenMedia?
Please enter your email, so we know you’re a part of the OpenMedia community. OpenMedia is committed to fighting for your privacy and we will keep your information secure.
Which age bracket do you fall into?
5. With your help, we've been able to move politics and influence decision-makers through building a post-partisan movement. Please help us improve our outreach to all citizens by letting us know which political party you most closely identify with.
6. Be a champion of digital rights -- Join OpenMedia’s special Digital Action Team.
Our Digital Action Team is a community of people committed to taking regular actions to safeguard the possibilities of the open Internet.
We’ll be in touch to let you know how you can put your skills and knowledge to work for the Internet freedom movement. We’ll also send you special under-the-hood updates and videos to keep you in the loop.
Would you sign up to be part of our Digital Action Team?
We are always looking for volunteers to contribute to our team! How would you like to get involved with OpenMedia? (Check all that apply)