Thanks for being part of the movement to protect and expand the possibilities of the open Internet.
Please take a minute to offer your thoughts on how we should harness the power of the Internet to do great things together.
At OpenMedia we work in three main issue areas - Privacy, Free Expression, and Access - and we’ve broken down all of our campaign work to fit into one of these three pillars. Tell us which aspects of our work interest you most:
1. In OpenMedia’s work on Privacy issues, how concerned are you about:
2. In OpenMedia’s work on Free Expression issues, how concerned are you about:
3. In OpenMedia's work on Access to fast and affordable Internet infrastructure, how concerned are you about:
4. We want to know how we can best serve our community. What do you value most about OpenMedia's campaigns?
We’re always looking for ways to increase community participation. Help us by answering the following questions:
5. We’re working on a new website to host our actions and keep you informed. What kind of content do you want to stay on top of the fight for digital rights? Please tell us how much you want to see
6. How do you feel about how often you hear from us?
7. Optional: We’d like to know what inspires you! Tell us in about 75 words or less: why do you care about the open Internet?
8. Click here if you’d ever consider becoming a monthly financial supporter of OpenMedia.
9. Would you recommend OpenMedia to a friend?
Please enter your email, so we know you’re a part of the OpenMedia community. OpenMedia is committed to fighting for your privacy and we will keep your information secure.
10. With your help, we've been able to move politics and influence decision-makers through building a post-partisan movement and focusing on common ground. Please help us improve our outreach by letting us know which political party you most closely identify with.
11. What is the most important issue for you in the upcoming Canadian election?