Donate today »
1. At OpenMedia, we plan upcoming campaigns by responding to the concerns of our community. Which of the following issues would you like to see OpenMedia do more work on?
2. We're up against some of the most entrenched institutions in the country. They have money and power, but we have one of the largest communities of people in the country. How would you like to get involved with OpenMedia? (Check all that apply)
3. We want to provide more opportunities for input and recognition to the members of the pro-Internet community who provide us with the financial support we need to keep operating. Please let us know which of these is of interest to you (check all that apply):
4. Would you consider becoming a monthly financial supporter of OpenMedia?
5. What makes an OpenMedia campaign appealing to you?
6. OpenMedia organizes a Digital Action Team, a community of people committed to taking regular actions to safeguard the open and affordable Internet. We work to determine the most advantageous actions for you to take, and to give you regular campaign updates. Would you sign up to take these crucial actions to defend our digital rights?
7. With your help, we've been able to move politics and influence decision-makers through building a post-partisan movement. Targeting our actions to different parties and their supporters is an important part of this process. Please help us by letting us know which political party you most closely identify with.
8. Optional: We’d like to know what inspires our supporters! In about 150 words, what is your favourite thing about the open Internet?
Please enter your email, so we know you’re a part of the OpenMedia community. OpenMedia is committed to fighting for your privacy. Your information is secure and none of your responses will ever be made public.
Particularly if you’ve said you’d like to get more involved, please include your phone number and postal code, so that we can follow up.