May 17, 2017
OpenMedia original article
Your Daily Digital Digest for Wednesday, May 17th, 2017
Your news links for today:
- Snowden on ransomware attack: 'It's hard being right in the worst possible way' - The Hill
- Hackers, Trackers and Snoops: Our Privacy Survey Results - Mozilla
- The shocking details you reveal about yourself when you ‘like’ things on Facebook - MarketWatch
- Microsoft's New Real-World Search Engine Is Incredible and Horrifying - Popular Mechanics
- Independents, Republicans, and Democrats come together to propose internet privacy bill in Maine - Privacy Online News
- Bell Hacked, Data of 1.9 Million Subscribers Exposed - DSL Reports
- Canadian Privacy Commissioner says he is reviewing Bell customer information hack - Mobile Syrup
- FCC commissioner: ‘Net neutrality is doomed if we’re silent’
- Canada’s elections are already being infiltrated by foreign interests and, shockingly, it’s all legal
- German intelligence committee head calls Donald Trump 'a security risk to the Western world'
All links compiled by OpenMedia community member and volunteer Andrew Currie.
July 17, 2017