I couldn't have imagined
- Why don't government surveillance programs work?
- NSA is coming after your encrypted data. But will the U.S. Congress let them?
- Reject the Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger
- The Verge: Indian Tech companies pull out of Internet.org for net neutrality
- Urge the U.S. Congress to end mass surveillance under the Patriot Act.
- BGR: Say goodbye to unlimited data
- ZDNet: Fiber is changing the rural Internet landscape
- EFF: The fight against mass surveillance in Australia has just begun
- The Daily Beast: What Barrett Brown's Kafkaesque nightmare means for free expression
- India, Europe gear up for net neutrality fight