Fair Deal Coalition gains momentum, as thousands speak out against TPP copyright rules
- EFF: This secretive agreement could undermine user safeguards
- Meet the man who can stop the TPP’s Internet censorship plan
- TechDirt: The TPP has set its sights on free speech and fair use
- TechDirt: They see me trollin'
- TechDirt: Nonsense abounds in Big Telecom's net neutrality narrative
- The Next Web: Apple, Microsoft want an end to mass surveillance
- Engadget: Tennessee joins growing list of butthurt groups suing the FCC
- Guardian: He's pushing to track your data, but he's not too keen on sharing his own.
- Mashable: Big Telecom's hold on live TV may be coming to an end
- Guardian: The cyberwars in our future