Your Daily Digital Digest for Wednesday, July 18th, 2018
Here's your Daily Digital Digest for Wednesday, July 18th, 2018. Thanks to @acurrie for compiling!
Your news links for today:
- Google Fined $5.1 Billion by E.U. in Android Antitrust Ruling - New York Times
- A $5 Billion Fine Will Not End Google’s Stranglehold on Smartphone Software - Motherboard
- Undermining Mobile Phone Users’ Privacy Won’t Make Us Safer - EFF
- Republican Congressman Mike Coffman introduces '21st Century Internet Act' pro-net neutrality bill - TechSpot
- The First Rule of Copyright Reform: Don’t Mess With Free Speech and Net Neutrality - Michael Geist
- Your voting history was leaked, and that's not the worst part - Medium
- Cyber safety, consent, gender identity to be part of revised Ontario PC sex ed curriculum - Mobile Syrup
- Stop calling it ‘meddling.’ It’s actually information warfare. - Washington Post
All links compiled by OpenMedia community member and volunteer Andrew Currie.