Your Daily Digital Digest for Wednesday, January 24th, 2018
Here's your Daily Digital Digest for Wednesday, January 24th, 2018. Thanks to @acurrie for compiling!
Your news links for today:
- Trudeau announces trade agreement without U.S. - CBS News
- When Consultations Count: Why the TPP is a Reminder of the Value of Speaking Out - Michael Geist
- NAFTA Negotiations Heat Up Copyright “Safe Harbor” Clash - TorrentFreak
- Bell Canada Hacked Again, New Data Breach Affects Up to 100,000 Customers - iPhone in Canada
- CBC investigation into sales practices at major telcos prompts growing calls for public inquiry - CBC News
- Verizon won’t be using tax cut to boost spending on network upgrades - Ars Technica
- Despite the FCC, more than 750 predominantly conservative US communities have built their own publicly owned ISPs - Cory Doctorow
- Montana Just Showed Every Other State How to Protect the Open Internet– Mother Jones
- Netflix once loved talking about net neutrality - so why has it suddenly gone quiet? - International Business Times
- NSA Deletes “Honesty” and “Openness” From Core Values - The Intercept
All links compiled by OpenMedia community member and volunteer Andrew Currie.