Your Daily Digital Digest for Thursday, July 5th, 2018
Here's your Daily Digital Digest for Thursday, July 5th, 2018. Thanks to @acurrie for compiling!
Your news links for today:
- MEPs reject controversial copyright law - BBC News
- EU Parliament Sends ‘Upload Filters’ Back to the Drawing Board - TorrentFreak
- Kim Dotcom Loses Extradition Appeal, Will Take Case to Supreme Court - TorrentFreak
- Unpacking Canada’s IP Strategy: Countering IP Abuse, Addressing IP Administration and Removing IP Barriers to Innovation - Michael Geist
- Canadians use less than half the cellular data Americans do: Tutela report - Mobile Syrup
- Rogers launches new ‘Ultra Tab’ pricing tier in Quebec - Mobile Syrup
- Gmail messages 'read by human third parties' - BBC News
- How to See Which Apps Can Read Your Gmail - Motherboard
- Russia's 'Big Brother' data law now in force: Kremlin spies are the big winners - ZDNet
- London police chief ‘completely comfortable’ using facial recognition with 98 percent false positive rate - The Verge
All links compiled by OpenMedia community member and volunteer Andrew Currie.