Your Daily Digital Digest for Thursday, July 12th, 2018
Your Daily Digital Digest for Thursday, July 12th, 2018. Thanks to @acurrie for compiling!
Your news links for today:
- 'Political Backlash' Forces FCC to Abandon Plan to Make You Pay $225 to Complain About Your ISP - Motherboard
- Chrome will mark all HTTP sites as ‘not secure’ starting in July - The Verge
- ICANN Sues EPAG In Germany: First Ruling on GDPR - National Law Review
- Chinese mobile phone cameras are not-so-secretly recording users' activities - Global Voices Advocacy
- Now-fixed iOS 11.3 bug reveals how Apple censors the Taiwanese flag on Chinese iPhones - 9to5Mac
- Bell MTS Axes Unlimited Flat Rate Data Plan, Prices Jump $5 in Manitoba - iPhone in Canada
- CRTC appoints Joanne Levy as Manitoba and Saskatchewan regional commissioner - Mobile Syrup
- Warner Bros Presses Library to Rename ‘Harry Potter Festival’ - TorrentFreak
- How to Make This the Summer of Missing Out - New York Times
All links compiled by OpenMedia community member and volunteer Andrew Currie.