Your Daily Digital Digest for Thursday, April 12th, 2018
Here's your Daily Digital Digest for Thursday, April 12th, 2018. Thanks to @acurrie for compiling!
Your news links for today:
- Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook hearing was an utter sham - The Guardian
- Zuckerberg owns or clones most of the “8 social apps” he cites as competition - TechCrunch
- Here’s how much Facebook donated to every lawmaker questioning Mark Zuckerberg - The Verge
- Shadow profiles: Facebook has information you didn't hand over - CNET
- ISPs Use Facebook Scandal to Push For Bad Privacy Laws They Know They’ll Get To Write - Motherboard
- Canadians' trust in Facebook in free fall - iPolitics
- Civic Tech: We tried to get a copy of the Sidewalk Toronto agreement and here’s what happened - Torontoist
- Against Copyright Balance: Canadian Heritage Officials Say It’s Time “To Move Beyond the Notion of Balance” - Michael Geist
- MPAA Report Shows How The Internet Is Saving The Film Industry, Not Destroying It - Techdirt
- Canada Funds 5G Research, but Doesn't Understand Why - DSL Reports
All links compiled by OpenMedia community member and volunteer Andrew Currie.