Your Daily Digital Digest for Friday, July 6th, 2018
Your Daily Digital Digest for Friday, July 6th, 2018. Thanks to @acurrie for compiling!
Your news links for today:
- California's Net Neutrality Bill Is Strong Again Because You Spoke Out - EFF
- After Backlash To AT&T Chicanery, California Salvages Tough Net Neutrality Law - Techdirt
- Three Reasons Why the "Nothing to Hide" Argument is Flawed - DuckDuckGo Blog
- NSO Group Employee Allegedly Stole Company’s Powerful Spyware for Personal Profit - Motherboard
- How Smart TVs in Millions of U.S. Homes Track More Than What’s On Tonight - New York Times
- US Online Piracy Lawsuits Break Record Numbers - TorrentFreak
- Government Memo Suggests Netflix Outspends Canadian Private Broadcasters on Canadian English Scripted Programming - MIchael Geist
- Data Overages in Canada Reach $100/GB - Open attitude
- What Happens When Another Media Outlet Takes Your Name - CANADALAND
- Isn’t it time we declared our independence from bloatware? - The Verge
All links compiled by OpenMedia community member and volunteer Andrew Currie.