Standing up for Internet freedom
- Daily Dot: Here's how the Internet responded to Comcast being forced to abandon it's bid for Time Warner Cable
- The Fast-track bill will pre-approve the secretive, internet-censoring TPP before anyone even knows what it is.
- ZDNet: Fiber is changing the rural Internet landscape
- India, Europe gear up for net neutrality fight
- LA Times: What's the rush?
- Another great reason to rethink those late night texts
- BGR: Very sneaky, Verizon
- The Nation: Astroturfing was just the beginning
- Gizmodo: The FBI really, REALLY wants you to decrypt your phone
- EFF: This secretive agreement could undermine user safeguards