By Matt Banner
April 18, 2017
Article from On Blast Blog
Infographic Checklist: How to Migrate from HTTP to HTTPS
Over the last few years, Google has made it abundantly clear that they want the web to be a safer place. The best way they can do that is to encourage website and business owners to secure their websites by switching from HTTP to HTTPS.
Use this handy checklist to help guide you along migrating your website from HTTP to HTTPS. I’ll take you through step by step to ensure you’ve got your bases covered before, during and after you make the switch.
Here’s what we’re covering:
- How to Switch from HTTP to HTTPS [Infographic]
- Ultimate Security with HTTPS: Why You Should Migrate Your Site
- How to Safeguard Your WordPress Site [Infographic]
- The Current State of WordPress Security
- 17 Steps You can Take Today to Improve Your WordPress Security
May 18, 2017