By popular demand: OpenMedia.org now accepts Bitcoin!
- Belgians tweet cat pics in following orders not to reveal police action
- EU Consultation woes: is this thing on?
- Guardian: Goodbye privacy, hello 'Alexa': Amazon Echo, the home robot who hears it all
- Arstechnica: French state of emergency allows website blocking, device search powers
- Daily Dot: This interactive map tells you where police can track your phone without a warrant
- Daily Dot: Sen. Ron Wyden is ready to defend encryption in Congress
- EU consultation on online platforms – your voice counts!
- New York Times: Mass Surveillance Isn’t the Answer to Fighting Terrorism
- How European decision-makers could break the web
- Our hearts are aching