By popular demand: OpenMedia.org now accepts Bitcoin!
- The Verge: Should Time Warner and Comcast be allowed to merge?
- Digital Journal: "For the U.S., Free Trade means the freedom to snoop."
- Digital Trends: Did the NSA know about Heartbleed for 2 years and not tell anyone?
- BGR: Google looking to shake up U.S. wireless market
- Boing Boing: Say hello to Novena, the fully open source, crowdfunded laptop
- Der Spiegel: "The USA is operating without any kind of boundaries"
- Privacy International: European Court invalidates Data Retention Directive, says mass surveillance of metadata interferes with right to privacy
- Ars Technica: Uncertain future for net neutrality, choice in U.S. telecom market
- Engadget: E.U. sets global standard for net neutrality, fair cell phone laws
- Washington Post: US government agency tried to engineer a "Cuban Spring" using a fake social network