Open The TPP campaign turns heads at negotiations
- Death of Hyperlink: The Aftermath
- Arstechnica: It’s illegal to make private copies of music in the UK—again
- Belgians tweet cat pics in following orders not to reveal police action
- EU consultation on online platforms – your voice counts!
- How European decision-makers could break the web
- Creative Commons: Trans-Pacific Partnership Would Harm User Rights and the Commons
- Forbes: What Happens If Hyperlinks Get Copyright Protection In Europe?
- Boing Boing: EU wants to require permission to make a link on the Web
- TPP: We are taking your voices to Washington D.C.!
- IB Times: Unlocking Your Phone Could Land You In Jail Under TPP