ITU proposals threaten Internet freedom and access
- ITProPortal: How Artificial Intelligence is revolutionizing spying
- Save the Internet: Montrose, Colorado takes a step closer to owning their own broadband, phone networks
- Guardian: The NSA's Heartbleed problem is the problem with the NSA
- Ars Technica: Obama privacy chief wants NSA phone-snooping program to end now
- Please Share: Something BIG is coming
- The Guardian: US government spied on human rights workers
- Please Share: Our image about SOPA back from the grave
- Digital Journal: "For the U.S., Free Trade means the freedom to snoop."
- Digital Trends: Did the NSA know about Heartbleed for 2 years and not tell anyone?
- BGR: Google looking to shake up U.S. wireless market