I'm sharing my story with you
- "It's a myth you need to track people to make money in web search"
- Dems vow to keep net neutrality riders out of funding bill
- Trans-Pacific Partnership may perpetuate errors Robert Reich's new book warns against
- Rogers, Bell and Telus hike Internet speeds, prices with ‘gigabit’ service
- What We Know About the Secretive Trans-Pacific Partnership that Was Just Signed
- TPP signed: the ‘biggest global threat to the internet’ agreed, as campaigners warn that secret pact could bring huge new restrictions to the internet
- Why is it so hard to convince people to care about privacy?
- OpenMedia Helps Launch the Global Connect Initiative
- France's plan to legalize mass surveillance will give it the power to spy on the world
- TechDirt: As Comcast Broadband Usage Caps Expand, Company Still Refuses To Admit They Even Have Caps