Fresh leaks show U.S. bullying in the TPP is intensifying
- TechDirt: Nonsense abounds in Big Telecom's net neutrality narrative
- The Next Web: Apple, Microsoft want an end to mass surveillance
- Engadget: Tennessee joins growing list of butthurt groups suing the FCC
- Guardian: He's pushing to track your data, but he's not too keen on sharing his own.
- Mashable: Big Telecom's hold on live TV may be coming to an end
- Guardian: The cyberwars in our future
- Wired: Cord cutters rejoice!
- Art Killing Apathy: Artists are standing up against the TPP
- The Guardian: Spying is a waste of time and money
- The Verge: Snowden calls on entrepreneurs to encrypt communications