Financial Post: UN Web conference begins amid criticism from open Internet advocates
- Belgians tweet cat pics in following orders not to reveal police action
- Guardian: Goodbye privacy, hello 'Alexa': Amazon Echo, the home robot who hears it all
- Arstechnica: French state of emergency allows website blocking, device search powers
- EU consultation on online platforms – your voice counts!
- New York Times: Mass Surveillance Isn’t the Answer to Fighting Terrorism
- How European decision-makers could break the web
- Creative Commons: Trans-Pacific Partnership Would Harm User Rights and the Commons
- Intercept: EDWARD SNOWDEN EXPLAINS HOW TO RECLAIM YOUR PRIVACY
- LA Times: Why T-Mobile's new 'free' data plan is bad for the Internet -- and worse for you
- Forbes: What Happens If Hyperlinks Get Copyright Protection In Europe?