Financial Post: UN Web conference begins amid criticism from open Internet advocates
- Washington Post: In a dark corner of the Trans-Pacific Partnership lurks some pretty nasty copyright law
- BBC: SA pigeon 'faster than broadband'
- TechDirt: Official Portrait For Pope's US Visit... Being Investigated For Copyright Infringement
- The Intercept: Inside the Spyware Campaign Against Argentine Troublemakers
- Daily Dot: Here's how the Internet responded to Comcast being forced to abandon it's bid for Time Warner Cable
- The Fast-track bill will pre-approve the secretive, internet-censoring TPP before anyone even knows what it is.
- ZDNet: Fiber is changing the rural Internet landscape
- The Daily Beast: What Barrett Brown's Kafkaesque nightmare means for free expression
- India, Europe gear up for net neutrality fight
- LA Times: What's the rush?