Financial Post: UN Web conference begins amid criticism from open Internet advocates
- Fast Tracking the TPP? Please. The Internet has spoken.
- BoingBoing: Trustycon experts discuss alternatives to the NSA's blanket surveillance programs
- Why Article 19's Right to Share principles matter for free expression
- Just how dangerous is the Comcast merger?
- The Internet Is F^$#3d!
- U.S Members of Congress are calling for TPP Transparency
- Over 600,000 people have demanded a Stop to TPP Fast Tracking!
- Tech giants release information about U.S. government data requesets
- When even Bloomberg describes the TPP as a “power-grab”, you know there’s a problem
- U.S. surveillance compels Human Rights Watch to speak up in its 2014 annual report