Daily Dot: New caucus formed in U.S. Congress to support the TPP
- The Verge: Should Time Warner and Comcast be allowed to merge?
- Digital Journal: "For the U.S., Free Trade means the freedom to snoop."
- Digital Trends: Did the NSA know about Heartbleed for 2 years and not tell anyone?
- BGR: Google looking to shake up U.S. wireless market
- Privacy International: European Court invalidates Data Retention Directive, says mass surveillance of metadata interferes with right to privacy
- Ars Technica: Uncertain future for net neutrality, choice in U.S. telecom market
- The TPP could kick whole families off the Internet
- National Journal: Patriot Act author wants the NSA to stop spying on Americans
- TPP breathes life into SOPA as Obama appoints Holleyman as chief negotiator
- The Intercept: NSA documents reveal plans to infect "millions" of computers around the world with invasive spyware