Daily Dot: New caucus formed in U.S. Congress to support the TPP
- Guardian: He's pushing to track your data, but he's not too keen on sharing his own.
- Mashable: Big Telecom's hold on live TV may be coming to an end
- Guardian: The cyberwars in our future
- Wired: Cord cutters rejoice!
- Art Killing Apathy: Artists are standing up against the TPP
- The Guardian: Spying is a waste of time and money
- The Verge: Snowden calls on entrepreneurs to encrypt communications
- Fight for the Future: Taking to the skies to stop Fast Track
- Slate: FCC ruling gives poor students a leg up
- New York Times: Privacy rights about to take a dive in Canada