Citizens call on leaders to say no to extreme Internet censorship proposals at final TPP talks in Indonesia next week
- It's an Internet party, and everyone's invited
- VIDEO: The pro-Internet Jumbotron is LIVE at FCC Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- Medium: Etsy wouldn't exist without net neutrality
- Best of Stop the Slowdown: Part 1
- The Guardian: Sweeping new U.S. powers could undermine everyone’s privacy
- The Guardian: Billions of cell phones hacked by NSA and GCHQ
- Reuters: NSA is deliberately infecting journalists' computers with invasive spyware
- The web is putting a giant JUMBOTRON in Washington D.C. as part of #InternetCountdown - Here’s how you can help.
- BGR: Sprint: net neutrality is good for customers
- EFF: New copyright provisions in the TPP are ridiculous