Citizens call on leaders to say no to extreme Internet censorship proposals at final TPP talks in Indonesia next week
- Dear European Commission: not this again!
- Five reasons why the link tax is still a bad idea
- Guardian: Hackers can hijack Wi-Fi Hello Barbie to spy on your children
- Death of Hyperlink: The Aftermath
- Arstechnica: It’s illegal to make private copies of music in the UK—again
- Unseen Art: 3D Printing Classical Paintings for the Blind
- Belgians tweet cat pics in following orders not to reveal police action
- EU Consultation woes: is this thing on?
- Guardian: Goodbye privacy, hello 'Alexa': Amazon Echo, the home robot who hears it all
- Arstechnica: French state of emergency allows website blocking, device search powers