Citizens call on leaders to say no to extreme Internet censorship proposals at final TPP talks in Indonesia next week
- BREAKING: Zuckerberg's controversial fake internet service is moving into Pakistan – a country with no net neutrality protections.
- Zuckerberg’s Internet.org is NOT the real Internet. It’s a trap.
- Reuters: French Telecom giant now wants to buy Time Warner Cable
- Techdirt: We're already benefiting from killing off the Internet Slow Lane plan
- NY Times: The verdict is in on Obama's efforts to sell the top secret TPP
- Bloomberg: We're also waiting to see the final version of the TPP, Hilary.
- Telegraph: Opposition on Internet.org keeps growing.
- Bloomberg: Obama doesn't have the TPP votes
- More than 250 U.S. tech companies speak out against the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Our positive crowdsourced action plan to turn the Bill C-51 debate on its head and restore the privacy rights of every Canadian