Citizens call on leaders to say no to extreme Internet censorship proposals at final TPP talks in Indonesia next week
- They’re back...and are trying to ambush us with an online ‘link tax’
- Techdirt: MEP Cavada doesn't want you to share your photos for free
- Daily Dot: Why the battle for basic Internet is a human rights issue
- EU net neutrality proposal would wind up creating fast lanes
- The Intercept: New documents reveal XKEYSCORE, NSA's Google for mass surveillance
- Arstechnica: EU plans to destroy net neutrality by allowing Internet fast lanes
- Is the European Union about to cave to Big Telecom’s slow lane plan?
- Artechnica: FCC Republican says Internet isn't a necessity or a human right
- An Internet slow lane sneak attack
- The NSA listened to France's highest ranking officials. Meanwhile France passes a sweeping surveillance law.