Citizens call on leaders to say no to extreme Internet censorship proposals at final TPP talks in Indonesia next week
- BBC: Internet.org opens up but is still restrictive
- Why Internet Users Everywhere Should be Watching The EU Right Now
- EFF: Dive in! The Special 404 Report, worldwide censorship you won’t find in USTR’s Special 301
- The Guardian: Australians may have to say goodbye to private networks
- EISI: Mass surveillance of citizens is now unconstitutional in Slovakia
- Techdirt: Stop the secrecy around TPP, Obama.
- NJ: Rand Paul at the forefront of fighting FCC's Net Neutrality regulations
- ALPHABEATIC: More reasons why Internet.org won't help the open Internet
- Huffington Post: If the TPP is not about economic growth, what's it really about?
- EFF: Internet.org is NOT the Internet