Have you heard about the TPP? -- it could criminalize your online activity, invade your privacy, and cost you money
- Verge: Rights groups rail against Twitter's Politwoops ban
- The Daily Dot: Getty claims copyright on Socially Awkward Penguin, forces site to pay $868
- Washington Post: In a dark corner of the Trans-Pacific Partnership lurks some pretty nasty copyright law
- BBC: SA pigeon 'faster than broadband'
- TechDirt: Official Portrait For Pope's US Visit... Being Investigated For Copyright Infringement
- Daily Dot: Here's how the Internet responded to Comcast being forced to abandon it's bid for Time Warner Cable
- ZDNet: Fiber is changing the rural Internet landscape
- The Daily Beast: What Barrett Brown's Kafkaesque nightmare means for free expression
- India, Europe gear up for net neutrality fight
- LA Times: What's the rush?