Your Daily Digital Digest for Wednesday, November 8th, 2017
Here's your Daily Digital Digest for Wednesday, November 8th, 2017. Thanks to @acurrie for compiling!
Your news links for today:
- US judge says “global de-indexing order” against Google threatens free speech - Ars Technica
- Internet Association Endorses Internet Censorship Bill - EFF
- Winnipeg School Division trustee proposes revising school board smartphone search and seizure policy - Mobile Syrup
- Freedom is enabling LTE for customers with grandfathered 3G plans - Mobile Syrup
- Taylor Swift's Legal Rep Tries To Kill Critical Blog Post With Bogus Defamation, Copyright Claims - Techdirt
- Disney Bans LA Times Writers From Advance Screenings In Response To Negative Articles - Techdirt
- After a show of solidarity from America's critics, Disney caves on blacklisting the LA Times from movie screenings - Cory Doctorow
- Facebook's "shadow profiles": the involuntary dossiers of information you never provided, and can't opt out of - Cory Doctorow
- To Fight Revenge Porn, Facebook Is Asking to See Your Nudes - Motherboard
All links compiled by OpenMedia community member and volunteer Andrew Currie.